Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to instantly establish rapport and sell more effectively!
Saturday, May 26, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Selling is a relationship business. People buy from people, and people buy more from people they like and trust. When you are meeting with your potential buyer for the first time, your goal is to get the trust of your prospects. Nobody likes to be sold, but everybody likes to buy.
Many sales people try to establish rapport by being too friendly, too quickly. Instead of pushing the process forward too quickly, there is a better way to establish and maximize rapport easily.
Register for this workshop and learn how to set the stage for a brilliant sales conversation and establish rapport with any person, at any moment in time.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Establish real rapport and trust from the first contact
- Know the exact order of steps you should take when building rapport with a prospect
- Use EEE™ representational system to speak the same language with your prospect
- Understand Performance Adjustability™ and how to use it to be in sync with your prospect
- Sell more by matching and mirroring your prospect’s gestures, language, tonality, even their breathing patterns
- Understand Reflective Listening to sell more effectively
- Read verbal and non-verbal communication and respond appropriately
- Use people’s unconscious decision making process to make the sale
- Get your prospect to tell you every last part of their buying strategy
- Use pacing and leading to maintain a high level of rapport throughout the sales conversation
...and much more!
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is not about the law of large numbers, useless one liners, or outdated closing tricks. This workshop is hands-on, real-time and interactive, and the attendance is limited to 10 people only to ensure personal attention.
If you don’t want to be critiqued on your skills, then this workshop is not for you. To get the most out of your training bring your own examples and most common objections and we will give you 3-5 ways on how you can respond and close the sale!
You will play roles of sales person and prospect, and you will have extensive personal training during this one day workshop. The sessions will be video-taped, and you’re encouraged to bring your own audio or video recording device.
You will acquire practical knowledge that can be easily implemented back at the office. This specific objection-handling knowledge can be used over and over again to crush your sales goals month in and month out!
Who should attend?
Sales professionals who wish to become more efficient, and successful sales managers that lead to advancement and recognition.
Enrollment fee of $999 includes:
- Complimentary lunch for all attendees
- Role-plays that will improve your persuasion skills
- Practices on case studies and “live” examples from your business
- Small interactive classes – up to 10 people only!
- Program materials:
- Specialized workbook and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- "Selling is Better Than Sex" Book (signed by the author Alen Majer)
- "Fight Your Fears" Audio Book
- "Three reasons why you lose a sale" - Special Report
This workshop focuses on the use of trainer led, face to face, classroom whiteboard and live examples training. Other types of delivery such as on-site or remote individual or group and track or session training are available.
About the trainer:
Alen Mayer is an internationally-renowned expert in the field of persuasion and sales training. With 20 years in sales and 10 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns, Alen is fiercely committed to guiding sales professionals to improve their sales and persuasion skills so they can achieve extraordinary sales results.
Alen was recently ranked as one of the Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012. You can be sure that you will learn from the original source. To learn more about Alen, please visit his award-winning blog at www.AlenMayer.com
Reserve your seat today!
Click on the link below to reserve your seat today or call with your credit card information: 416-666-8154. Another option is to mail a check payable to Mayer Sales Training, 1943 Fairport Road, Pickering, ON, L1V 1T5.
Mayer Sales Training provides a complimentary lunch during the workshop for all attendees.
Participants are responsible for all costs related to attendance, including transportation, lodging, other meals and incidentals.
Please send questions about the workshop to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 416-666-8154.
Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellation requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
Substitution of one participant for another for a specific seminar or workshop will be accepted with notice at least two business days prior to the beginning of the seminar or workshop. Substitution requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No substitution requests will be made for requests received with less than two business days notice.
Seminar or workshop may be rescheduled without penalty by providing Mayer Sales Training notice at least five business days prior to the scheduled start date of the seminar. Reschedules will be based on availability. Reschedule requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No seminar or workshop reschedules will be made for requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
When & Where
The Science and Art of Selling by Alen Mayer
Alen Mayer, Canadian Sales Expert, is fiercely committed to guiding Entrepreneurs and Sales Professionals to improve their sales knowledge and skills so they can achieve extraordinary sales results, close more sales effectively, and learn more to earn more.
If you are looking for a proven Sales Expert who will show you new ways of getting more clients in less time, how to book more appointments by fighting phone resistance, and learn new ways of handling excuses and objections to excel in sales, you’ve come to the right place.
With 20 years in sales and 10 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns and guiding them to achieve remarkable success, my mission and commitment is to help sales people achieve their goals faster than they would without my guidance.
I am living proof that you don’t need to be a natural-born salesperson to be successful in sales. What lights me up about this work and what sets me apart from other service providers is that I believe that sales is a process and that process can be taught.
You always need training. A great salesperson is always trying to make him or herself better.
Alen is author of these books:
- Selling IS Better Than Sex – www.SellingIsBetter.com
- Trigger Events – How to Find Your Next Customer
- Crucial Points to Succeed in Sales ( and Life)
- How to Sell to Americans
- The Selling Process (“Kako prodavati” – Croatian language)
Sales Training Programs:
- Get More Appointments ™
- A Topsy-Turvy Sales Approach ™
- How To Sell To Canadians ™
- 20+ years in international sales and business development
- 10+ years in sales management, coaching and training
- A global thought leader in the b2b sales community and recognized as one of the leading experts on b2b sales training.
- Blogger – AlenMajer.com voted as one of the top b2b blogs in the world; and top 50 Brilliant Blogs in Sales
Alen has inspired audiences from St. John’s to Vancouver, and across North America and Europe. Whether a business conference, association meeting, or other event, every aspect is planned and coordinated to maximize attendee value. As keynote speaker, Alen achieves your objectives.